March 4, 2013

Catching up and New Goals




It has been forever since I have visited blogspot! Looking back on all of our old post are wonderful. I am thankful I am able to go back and see everything so easily.

I love scrap booking, but this is the bombdigity. OH and photo-books that you can put together online and have mailed to you in a couple of days are great! I had one made not to long ago of a trip that my daughter and I took to the Bahamas with some friends.

**Forever Mom and daughter memories were forged on that trip.**
 We are still talking about the fun we had and that was last Summer!


Blake has been begging to go to the beach. The last time he went was in my tummy. He has never seen the ocean and now, at age 5, I think he would really be amazed! 

Kids are amazing! Husband is amazing! Life is amazing!

 I am in the process of trying some new things out for myself. Thinking positive and being more productive. I have also signed up as a Beach Body coach and I am ready to get to work helping others reach their personal goals.

Here is a list of my goals for this week. Maybe they will inspire you! 

1. Meditate on this passage Proverbs 21:23.

2.. Sit down with my husband and talk. Hey, this is a BIG one.  Time is short and we need more face time, the real kind.

3. Spend 5 min. in each room of my house a day doing whatever needs to be done. It is CRAZY how much you can get done in 5 min.! Sticking to this plan I will be dedicating approx. 4.5-5hrs a week on house work, but will be making a HUGE showing because my efforts will be concentrated.

4. Exercise 4-5 days. Like I said, I want to be a successful coach and I am going to have to walk the walk and talk the talk. Be a good example and encouragement to everyone around me!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK PEEPS! FIND A GOOD THING AND BE APART OF IT!

 

3 comments:

Teale said...

Happy to see you blogging again!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy to see you are blogging again. It was just me and Teale. I'm a little behind myself but you and Teale inspire me. Good luck with your coaching. I know you will be wonderul! I've started reading Proverbs today. I'm going to medicate in it for awhile and move to Psalms and Job.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Glad to see you blogging again. I was beginning to think it was just me and Teale. You both inspire me. Good luck on your coaching. I know that you will be great. I've also started reading Proverbs today, then I'm going to move to Psalms and Job.