March 5, 2013

A New Day


Today was a GREAT day and I mean fantastic!!! The weather was nice enough to get outside.  I got in 7 miles of walking.  I also added in some hills and sprints.  The best part of a day like today is the sleep you can look forward to.  No one will have to rock me to sleep tonight.

I'm not sure Hailey was even in scouts the last time I posted.  This year will be 3 years she has been involved in our local troop.  She started as a Brownie and is now working on the Bronze award as a Junior.  I am so proud of her for many many reasons, but I love her spirit of wanting to do good all the time and scouts has allowed her a lot of opportunity to help in our community.


We let Blake play soccer last Fall.  It was bitter cold most of the practices.  I think next year we will sign both kids up.  It seems to be a good sport for him -  ENERGY PACKED!






0 comments: