March 16, 2010

So very very behind...

I tell you what, after my last post I haven't been able to think of anything worth blogging about. I am not sure if this is "normal" but emotionally I had been feeling so guilty to have two beautiful healthy children when people I love so much can't be with their child. But, after much prayer and seeing the incredible strength found in those going through such hard times. I can rejoice in the FACT that Brian & Kristy's sweet daughter is now in God's arms.

Life hasn't slowed down around here since my last "around here" post. School is going amazing for Hailey. She is such a good student. Blake is talking and can say all his ABC's and their sounds, potty training is also going well. We enjoyed a wonderful snowy Christmas in Gatlinburg. A vacation I will NEVER EVER forget. I learned just what a super hero my husband was when he got us back to the chalet just in the nick of time after we had a huge snow storm blow in. The ride up the mountain was very scary. There was lots of sliding towards drop offs and me biting my lip so as to not make him nervous. Then the four of us spent the night bundled up in the same bed because we didn't have any power and all the twigs and leaves I had gathered to make a fire were so wet we couldn't get one going until the next morning. Oh, and there's the part where I had to jump out of the truck and move a tree...well, attempt to move a tree and it wouldn't budge so Brad just jumped it and I had to run up a hill side to keep from getting covered in good 'ole Tennessee mud. LOL



I have more pictures of Christmas morning and Hailey's 7th birthday coming soon! It feels so good to be back!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Glad you is back homie!