December 1, 2009

Tragedy & Hope

This life is so cruel. Friends of ours, Brian and and Kristy Gray have experienced a horrible life changing event. They need prayer, encouragement and donations. Please click the link on the side of my blog for for more information. I am also copying some information from a facebook page set up in their honor.

The Brothers of Zeta Eta Theta (ZHO) have set up a fund in memory of Helen Gray the daughter of Brian and Kristy Gray.

This is open to ANY and ALL brothers and sisters of Christ that would like to give to this lovely family...not just Brian's ZHO Brothers.

Every cent of this fund will go towards medical, funeral and other expenses our brother and sister in Christ may incur at this time.

If you would like to give please do one of the following...

By Mail:

Payable to line - In Memory of Helen Gray
For/Memo/Subject line - Acct#1002131686

Checks are mailed DIRECTLY to the bank...

In Memory of Helen Gray
P.O. Box 040002
Huntsville, Alabama 35804

Drop a donation off to the Synovus Bank nearest you:

First Commercial Bank is a member of the Synovus Banking group.
Click here to find a sister branch in your area.

Take the donations to the bank with the following information...

Payable to line - In Memory of Helen Gray
For/Memo/Subject line - Acct#1002131686
Depositing Bank Routing Number - 062203515
Depositing Bank Name - First Commercial Bank, Huntsville, AL

By Paypal:

Click here to make a donation with PayPal

Join the "Prayers The Brian Gray Family" Facebook group

Click here to Join

Information for those without a Facebook account:

**Pass the link below on to those who do not have access to Facebook**

Click here

Our thoughts, prayers and love are with this dear family at this time.

We love you Brian, Kristy & Helen.

If you have any problems please let us know...Neal F. Burch (Sonny) & James L. Burch or email us at grayfamilyfund@gmail.com

Our hearts are aching for their loss. But, time will help and we can offer love and support.

I don't understand why these things must happen to such wonderful people. All I know is
Job 1:21 "...the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." Helen is most definitely in a better place. We will forever miss her.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

(((HUGS)))

Tera said...

We are always here if you need to talk...I love you dearly

Jennifer said...

Psalm 119:28 (New American Standard Bible)My soul weeps because of grief; Strengthen me according to Your word. I pray that the Lord gives them the strength to bind together.

Anonymous said...

That picture made me cry. I miss her so much already

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Kim just want you to know we love you and we have been praying for the friends and family of the Gray family. My heart is broken and this has laid hard on my heart. Makes me realize how truly blessed I am to have my CG. Prayers continue daily.