May 25, 2009

Well Wishes and Remembrance


Autumn, Anna & Magan are graduating Thursday night. I love these girls. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed their company and getting to know each of them on a more personal level (thanks to w.i.n.g.s.) has been such a blessing. Watching them will bring back memories of my own time there at the school. I have only been back at that field a hand full of times since I graduated myself. I am tearing up now just thinking about it. I remember walking across that street and thinking "What in the world is in store for me now?" Unlike these girls, I wasn't near as anxious to graduate. High school was a predictable place for me. I knew what to expect and I found peace in that. Life hasn't turned out like I planned for it too. If anything my plans have been flipped, flopped and flung out of sight. But, my life is better than I could have ever planned for it to be. I hope these girls are successful in all they strive to accomplish and God blesses them with lives fuller than they could ever imagine for themselves.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, congratulations Autumn, Anna, and Magan!

Jennifer said...

I love you all more than words can say!