May 26, 2009

Mother's Day

This year we spent the day and had lunch with Brad's Mom. I love getting to hang out with them. The food was delish and we cut up and had a nice time. Hailey seemed to be preparing for Mother' Day for two weeks. She was constantly bringing me homemade cards and flowers, all the while telling me they were for Mother's Day. That little girl cracks me up. I told her to hold on to her stuff and Daddy would let her know when to give those things to me. She didn't seem very confident that he would remember to tell her. lol Saturday night they brought me a sweet Willow Tree figurine called "Close to Me" Looks like a mom and daughter hugging. Really sweet. I love it very much. Lori also thought of me and gave me some new Bare Essentials eyeshadow and I really like it too.

I wanted to post the card from school that HP brought home for me.

I have the best Mom in the whole world!
My Mom is as pretty as a day.
She weighs close to 3 pounds and she's as tall as me.
My Mom loves to eat oatmeal.
I think Mom looks funny when she smells my daddy's feet.
When my Mom is happy, she kisses me.
I know she's really mad when she puts me in time-out. (Which I have never done btw)
My Mom is proud of me when I get good grades at school.
If I chased my Mom with a green bug, she would freak out.(Not a word she uses in this house)
If I had $100.00, I would by my Mom that toothpaste thing on T.V. (Does anyone else have a child obsessed with this thing?)
I wish my Mom a hug and a kiss.


I LOVE BEING A MOMMY AND THESE PRECIOUS BABIES...



5 comments:

Teale said...

feet smelling... LOL

She is too funny!

Crystal said...

That is a beautiful picture of you and your babies. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day.

I got my mom the very same Willow Tree. :)

Jennifer said...

YES, Peyton is obsessed with the automatic toothpaste dispenser. She has a come-apart every time the commercial comes on.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a great Mother's Day! You deserved it. So glad that you have two precious children and that you and Brad are raising them in a Christian home. Love you to pieces!

Tera said...

that is too funny...Braigen did the same thing at her school and alot of her answers where the same...lol
she even said the same thing about the green bug