October 26, 2009

Dragging Our Feet...

is all we seem to be doing around here lately. The kids have been back and forth being sick. Little man has been battling "flu like symptoms" since Saturday. We have had a time trying to get him to eat. I have offered him everything I can think of that is good tasting and not going to be horrible if he gets an upset stomach again. This was him at dinner time. Not one bite went in his mouth. All he wants is to be held :(



Last week while running I was attacked by a dog in my neighborhood. That was very scary and I haven't been back out since. I hope that never happens again. The bite wasn't severe but emotionally it was horrible!


So far it is healing up pretty good but it sure is staying sore!



Halloween is almost here. This year has been a bit of a let down. Normally, I have made a trip to the pumpkin' patch with the kids, carved or painted them and had a girls night here at the house. But, I have either had sick kids or everyone else is so busy I would have had to go to the patch alone. So, we have just hung out here at the house. I have everything together but I am afraid we won't make it to church Wednesday night and that would make us miss the trunk & treating. I am praying that we can get out Friday night for the Halloween party. I still need to talk to Blake's pediatrician about that. I hope everyone has a good week. Please say a special prayer for my baby to get well soon. I know Hailey would be devastated if we missed everything.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Bless that poor baby! I hope he gets well very soon and that none of you get it.

Jennifer said...

I love y'all and hope you are better soon. On the way home last night, Peyton said, "Mama, if Blake is still sick then Hailey will just have to trunk-or-treat with us!" I love our girls!!! (and our boys aren't too shabby either!!!) :)

Teale said...

Y'all have had a rough week! I hope Blake feels better very soon. Whatever happened with the dog owners?