June 7, 2008

Tagged by Teale

The jest of it ~

This idea came from the book by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser called Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure. The book is a compilation that is based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his entire life in just six words. His words? For Sale: baby shoes, never worn. Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My six words: You can't keep me I'm free.

These words mean different things on different levels to me. Partly they remind me of being young and wanting to move out....just go..get out and live life.

I also think of the devil and his craftiness and how no matter how hard he tries to break me I have the hope of Heaven.

I tag:

Brandi
Christy
Jason
Tera
Kristy

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Ok, I just finished mine! Thanks for tagging me! I love you!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Good 6 words.