May 31, 2008

Looking for Lost Sheep

Sunday our congregation is kicking off a gospel meeting with the intent to search out and help restore those that have fallen off the path to Heaven.

I am very excited about this week and I am looking forward to getting to meet with and see friends that have been gone for a long time. When the Elders asked us to please list those that we could think of to help encourage, at first I didn't think that I knew many people that had stopped worshiping with us. But, as I started writing I was overwhelmed with just how many people I did know. I feel ashamed that I have allowed so many people that I care about slip by me with out even noticing just how long they have been away. I pray this week will be successful. I pray I can encourage and support those that need it.

Ronnie has impressed on us to P.B.B. or Pray, Be Here and Bring Someone!

So, I am inviting you (the whole world). Know that we are here and we want you to come and be with us.

Sunday June 1st ~ Bible Study 9:30a.m. Worship 10:30 a.m. Evening Worship 7:00 p.m.

Monday-Wednesday Day Service ~ 10:30 a.m.

Wednesday Night Bible Study ~ 7:00 p.m.


For directions and more information about the Church of Christ, please click here: Adamsville Church of Christ



With God.

3 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

Thank you for dropping in on Heartstrings~that's a special place for me :) and I'd like to come back and tag along with you on your journey. It's wonderful to connect with sisters we may never see here, but will live with There~

Have a beautiful and blessed week!

Chad said...

Yesterday was great. It was pretty packed yesterday morning.

Teale said...

you've been tagged... check my blog!