August 10, 2009

Bahama Celebration Cruise

Nassau, Bahamas
Karaoke ~ "Do the Watermelon Crawl"
Jenn, We missed your Monkey Toes!



Atlantis
I think this runway is famous....I am not sure for what. Maybe a Miss Universe or something?
I loved this spot!
And, this was my favorite little home. Even had a grill on the front porch :)
Cable Beach
Nicholas Cage's place..niiice



This past week has been incredible! Heather, Lori and I left Sunday and traveled down to Tallahassee where we spent the evening with friends. Woke up early Monday morning and got ready to finish our drive to Ft. Laurderdale where we boarded the Bahama Celebration. The next couple of days were filled with relaxation, sun bathing, snorkeling, shopping, karaoke, food, & lots of laughter. Did I mention that Heather is DA BOMB? Not only did she come up with this crazy trip, she also came up with the idea to take a detour to Walt Disney World on the way home!!! It was my first time on a cruise or to Disney and needless to say, I think we made some memories I will never forget.


4 comments:

Chad said...

um...have I mentioned how jealous I am?

Anonymous said...

THIS WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER!!! I love you guys beyond belief!

Jennifer said...

I love the pics...my monkey toes would have definitely stood out! I missed y'all and will SO be there next time.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!